- There is a Recital Fee of $85 per student ($80 per student from families with multiple students) and is due by January 15, 2022. We order our costumes from the East Coast, and to receive them on time we must order them in January. (The recital fee is non-refundable after February 15th, 2022.)
- Prices for costumes will range from $70 to $180 each, depending on size and design. The cost for the costume is in addition to your tuition and recital fees. An advance payment in January is required. Costume orders cannot be canceled after February 15th, 2022.
- All tickets for the recital are for purchase.
- All students must tie hair neatly for class to allow proper movement.
- Students must come dressed for class and not in street clothes. After the first warning, they will not be allowed in class.
- Pre-Ballet students: must wear pink leotards and pink ballet slippers.
- Ballet students: 5 years of age must wear black leotards, pink tights, and pink ballet slippers. Girl’s hair must be in a bun. Boys must wear white T-shirts, black bike shorts, white socks and black ballet slippers.
- Students Level 4 & above may wear their own choice of neat leotards but hair must be in a bun.
- Leg warmers, chiffon ballet skirts, T-shirts and sweatshirts are not allowed for ballet students. These items make it difficult for the teacher to see if body placement is correct.
Each year we carefully assign students to their classes. Assignments are based on the student’s skill level, class attendance record and progress. This means that some students may not be placed with their friends. Please trust our judgement and experience. If you have any questions regarding class placement, please contact the Director.
- All students and parents are expected to be respectful and attentive during classes. The studio is a learning institute and not a social gathering place. All rules and etiquette expected at any learning institute apply and are expected from both students and parents at the studio.
- Be on time. If you have to leave class early, notify the instructor in advance. Leaving class without notice is not acceptable.
- Please make an effort to attend weekly classes. Any missed classes must be made-up by attending another class within 30 days. Your class attendance record will affect our evaluation of you for placement in production and the recital production castings. Please remember that performances are a reward for your weekly class training.
Weekly classes make a good and strong dancer, not the rehearsals nor the performances.
- Parents may stay in the studio during classes. In the past, we have had trouble with noise caused by observers. If we cannot keep distractions to a minimum, we may have to ask parents to leave the studio.
- Students are not encouraged to bring friends to the studio. If for any reason they need to bring a friend, the teacher’s permission is required.
FOOD AND SOFT DRINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE STUDIO.
THIS INCLUDES BOTH STUDENTS AND OBSERVERS.
We are not responsible for any lost or stolen property. Please do not bring valuable items to the studio.
PLEASE NOTIFY the studio of any anticipated absences or termination of enrollment. Unless we receive notice, you will continue to receive bills from the studio.
Our studio is a private business. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone disrupting classes or causing damage to the studio.