|Classes Per Week||Monthly Tuition|
Please read and sign the registration form before students begin classes.
- Tuition is based on an average of 4 weeks per month. All monthly tuition will be the same with the exception of August 2018 which will be 1/2 of the month.
- June 2019 will be full month including all extra rehearsal hours in May and June.
- Tuition is due the first week of the month. The studio will send a monthly invoice by email and also post a sign on the door. A $5 late charge will be assessed for payments received after the first week.
- TUITION IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Tuition for a single class is $20.
- Tuition for private classes is $70 per hour, payable in advance. A minimum of two classes are required. Private class cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to qualify for refunds. Rescheduling is accepted without charge only once and thereafter a fee of $15 will be assessed for each change.
- A $25 fee will be assessed on all returned checks.
- Missed classes must be made up within one month. It is the responsibility of the student to make up missed classes.
- Classes missed for personal reasons will not reduce tuition. Class sizes are limited to enhance learning. Our teachers set aside time and receive fixed wages for their effort, whether or not you are present. Our teachers set aside time and receive fixed wages for their effort, whether or not you are present.
- First Semester
- August 20, 2018 through December 23. 2018
- Second Semester
- January 7, 2019 through June 14, 2019
- Thanksgiving Break
- November 17, 2018 through November 24, 2018
- Christmas Break
- December 22, 2018 through January 7, 2019
- Spring Break
- April 5, 2019 through April 12, 2019
- Saturday, June 15, 2019
- Summer Program
- July 1, 2019 through August 3, 2019
*The studio will be closed during the Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter holiday periods. The studio will be open during all other holidays, even when public schools are closed.
- There is a Recital Fee of $70 per student ($65 per student from families with multiple students) and is due by January 19, 2019. We order our costumes from the East Coast, and to receive them on time we must order them in January. (The recital fee is not refundable after February 15, 2019.)
- Prices for costumes will range from $68 to $120 each, depending on size and design. The cost for the costume is in addition to your tuition and recital fees. An advance payment in January is required. Costume orders cannot be canceled after February 15, 2019.
All tickets for the recital are for purchase.
- All students must tie hair neatly for class to allow proper movement.
- Students must come dressed for class and not in street clothes. After the first warning, they will not be allowed in class.
- Pre-Ballet students: must wear pink leotards and pink ballet slippers.
- Ballet students: 5 years of age must wear black leotards, pink tights, and pink ballet slippers. Girl’s hair must be in a bun. Boys must wear white T-shirts, black bike shorts, white socks and black ballet slippers.
- Students Level 4 & above may wear their own choice of neat leotards but hair must be in a bun.
- Leg warmers, chiffon ballet skirts, T-shirts and sweatshirts are not allowed for ballet students. These items make it difficult for the teacher to see if body placement is correct.
Each year we carefully assign students to their classes. Assignments are based on the student’s skill level, class attendance record and progress. This means that some students may not be placed with their friends. Please trust our judgment and experience. If you have any questions regarding class placement, please contact the Director.
- All students and parents are expected to be respectful and attentive during classes. The studio is a learning institute and not a social gathering place. All rules and etiquette expected at any learning institute apply and are expected from both students and parents at the studio.
- Be on time. If you have to leave class early, notify the instructor in advance. Leaving class without notice is not acceptable.
- Please make an effort to attend weekly classes. Any missed classes must be made-up by attending another class within 30 days. Your class attendance record will affect our evaluation of you for placement in production and the recital production castings. Please remember that performances are a reward for your weekly class training. Weekly classes make a good and strong dancer, not the rehearsals nor the performances.
- Parents may stay in the studio during classes. In the past, we have had trouble with noise caused by observers. If we cannot keep distractions to a minimum, we may have to ask parents to leave the studio.
- Students are not encouraged to bring friends to the studio. If for any reason they need to bring a friend, the teacher’s permission is required.
FOOD AND SOFT DRINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE STUDIO.
THIS INCLUDES BOTH STUDENTS AND OBSERVERS.
We are not responsible for any lost or stolen property. Please do not bring valuable items to the studio.
PLEASE NOTIFY the Studio of any anticipated absences or termination of enrollment. Unless we receive notice, you will continue to receive bills from the studio.
Our studio is a private business. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone disrupting classes or causing damage to the studio.