We are creating something beautiful together again!
The Safety of our students and staff is our priority. Northwest Studio for Ballet is following the Fresno County Office of Education COVID-19 guidelines.
1. PRE-BALLET PARENTS ONLY: One parent per student with a limit of 5 parents at once.
2. Parents are required to wear masks when entering the building.
3. No other family members or guests.
4. NO PARENTS IN THE WAITING ROOM from OTHER classes. We request that the parents of Ballet 1A and above not use the waiting room.
HEALTH SAFETY ROUTINE LIST:
1. Both front and back doors will be used to avoid crowding.
BACK DOOR: For drop off and pick up of students for BALLET 4 & 5 ONLY.
FRONT DOOR: For drop off and pick up students of PRE-BALLET, BALLET 1, BALLET 2, BALLET 3, and OPEN BALLET
2. We request each parent and student use hand sanitizer when they arrive.
3. Masks are required for all students and parents.
4. Social-distance marks are placed on the floor, ballet barres, benches, and chairs. Students are directed by the teachers to keep social distancing throughout the class hour.
5. Students have a break every 15 minutes to go outside to breathe and drink water.
6. Students may not bring a ballet bag into the studio. Advanced students: Carry your pointe shoes with you into the studio. You can change your shoes only in designated areas.
7. All teachers and staff are required to wear masks and/or face shields during all working hours inside of the studio.
8. We sanitize the studio at the end of each day with a fogger.