Welcome Back! Classes begin August 3rd.
July 27, 2020
In order to comply with California’s Phase 3 business closures:
- Ballet 2 through 4&5 classes are on Zoom.
- We have 6 classes outdoors, permitted by the City of Fresno and the landlord:
- Pre Ballet, Ballet 1A and one Ballet 1B and the Ballet 4&5 rehearsal
- If we are not permitted to open the studio, we will continue the outdoor classes for:
- Pre Ballet, Ballet 1A, Ballet 1B, Ballet 4&5 Thursday rehearsal and Ballet 3A & 3B Saturday class.
- Ballet 3A & 3B and Ballet 4&5 will continue with Zoom classes until the studio reopens.
- We will continue the current schedule until Saturday, August 1st. Both Northwest Studio for Ballet and Kingsburg Ballet will start the new school year on August 3rd.
- Starting August 3rd, please use the schedule below.
- The Recital date depends on when the State of California will allow Phase 4 businesses to open. We are holding the Saroyan Theatre for September 27th and October 25th.
- Outdoor venues are currently being looked into but will be “a large event” which is currently not permitted.
CLASS SCHEDULE FOR NEW SCHOOL YEAR 2020 – 2021 STARTING AUGUST 3rd
- This schedule will be the same day and hour for all classes regardless of the business shut down or opening.
- All Pre Ballet, Ballet 1 and Ballet 2 Classes:
- If the studio is still under the business closure order, classes will be outdoors in front of the studio.
- If the studio is open, classes will be in the studio.
- If another shut down occurs, classes will move outdoors on the same date and hour.
- All Ballet 3A, Ballet 3B, Ballet 4&5 Classes:
- If the studio is still under the business closure order, class will be online through Zoom.
- Except Ballet 3A & Ballet 3B Thursday 4:30 –6:30pm Outdoors
Ballet 4 & 5 Thursday 6:30 – 8:30pm Outdoor
- PRE-BALLET PARENTS ONLY: One parent per student and limited to 5 parents at once.
- Parents are required to wear masks to enter the building.
- No other family members or guests.
- NO PARENTS IN THE WAITING ROOM from OTHER classes. We request that the parents of Ballet 1A and above not use the waiting room.
HEALTH SAFETY ROUTINE LIST:
- Both front and back door will be used to avoid crowding.
FRONT DOOR: For drop off and pick up students of PRE-BALLET, BALLET 1, BALLET 2, OPEN BALLET
BACK DOOR: For drop off and pick up students for BALLET 3A, BALLET 3B, BALLET 4 & 5,
- We will check the temperature of all students and visitors at the door.
- We request each parent and student use hand sanitizer when they arrive.
- We will request all students to wash hands before and after class.
- Masks are required for all students and parents.
- Students may not bring a ballet bag into the studio. Advanced students: Carry your pointe shoes with you into the studio. You can change your shoes only at a designated area.
- All teachers and staff will wear masks and /or face shields.
- We sanitize all common areas before and after each class with a sanitizer.
THE NUTCRACKER 2020
Updates will be provided about the status of The Nutcracker November 24th-28th at the Saroyan Theatre, pending state and city regulations and requirements.