We are creating something beautiful together again!
Safety of our students and staff is our priority. Northwest Studio for Ballet is following all COVID-19 guidelines.
- PRE-BALLET PARENTS ONLY: One parent per student and limited to 5 parents at once.
- Parents are required to wear masks to enter the building.
- No other family members or guests.
- NO PARENTS IN THE WAITING ROOM from OTHER classes. We request that the parents of Ballet 1A and above not use the waiting room.
HEALTH SAFETY ROUTINE LIST:
- Both front and back door will be used to avoid crowding.
FRONT DOOR: For drop off and pick up students of PRE-BALLET, BALLET 1, BALLET 2, OPEN BALLET
BACK DOOR: For drop off and pick up of students for BALLET 3A, BALLET 3B, BALLET 4 & 5,
- We will check the temperature of all students and visitors at the door.
- We request each parent and student use hand sanitizer when they arrive.
- We will request all students to wash hands before and after class.
- Masks are required for all students and parents.
- Social-distance marks are placed on the floor, ballet barres, benches and chairs. Students are directed by the teachers to keep social distancing throughout the class hour.
- Students have a break every 15 minutes to go outside to breath and drink water.
- Students may not bring a ballet bag into the studio. Advanced students: Carry your pointe shoes with you into the studio. You can change your shoes only at a designated areas.
- All teachers and staff are required to wear masks and/or face shields during all working hours inside of the studio.
- We sanitize all common areas and room air before and after each class with a sanitizer sprayer.