Welcome Back! Studio Will Open Monday, June 15th.
June 10, 2020
- Please plan to return to the same classes you attended before. Check your class schedule.
|Pre-Ballet A||Mon 5:00 – 6:00 PM||Exceeds Limit||Sat 9:00 – 10:00 AM|
|Pre-Ballet B||Wed 5:00 – 6:00 PM||Almost Full||Sat 9:00 – 10:00 AM|
|Pre-Ballet C||Sat 10:00 – 11:00 AM||Exceeds Limit||Sat 9:00 – 10:00 AM|
|Ballet 1A||Mon 4:00- 5:00 PM||No Change|
|Ballet 1A||Wed 5:00 – 6:00 PM||No Change|
|Ballet 1A||Fri 5:30 – 6:30 PM||No Change|
|Ballet 1B||Mon 6:00- 7:00 PM||Exceeds Limit||Tue 5:30 – 6:30 PM|
|Sat 11:00 – 12:00|
|Tue 5:30 – 6:30 PM||No Change|
|Thu 4:30 – 5:30 PM||New Time||Thu 4:00 – 5:00 PM|
|Sat 11:00 – 12:00||No Change|
|Ballet 2A&B||Thu 5:30 – 6:30 PM||Changed to||Thu 5:00 – 6:00 PM|
|Ballet 3A||Fri 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM||Changed to||Sat 1:00 – 2:30 PM|
|Ballet 3B||No Change|
|Ballet 4 & 5||No Change|
|Open Class||Mon 4:00-5:00 PM||Canceled||No Class|
|Fri 6:30 – 7:30 PM||No Change|
2. If you requested a specific class time prior to June 5th and you received our acknowledgement, you do not need to move to a new class. If you did not request to stay in your original class prior to June 5th, we have created a new class for you to attend .
- PRE-BALLET PARENTS ONLY: One parent per student and limited to 5 parents at once.
- Parents are required to wear masks to enter the building.
- No other family members or guests.
- NO PARENTS IN THE WAITING ROOM from OTHER classes. We request that the parents of Ballet 1A and above not use the waiting room.
- After you drop off student, you may observe the class from outside the building but only by keeping social distancing.
HEALTH AND SAFTEY ROUTINE:
- Both the front and back door will be used to avoid crowding.
FRONT DOOR: For drop off and pick up of PRE-BALLET, BALLET 1A, BALLET 1B, BALLET 2, OPEN BALLET
BACK DOOR: For drop off and pick up of BALLET 3A, BALLET 3B, BALLET 4 & 5, BALLET 2 (MONDAY ONLY)
- We will check the temperature of each student and visitor at the door.
- We request each parent and student to use hand sanitizer at the door when they arrive.
- We will request all students to wash hands before and after class.
- Masks are optional for all students.
- Students may not bring a ballet bag into the studio. Advanced students: Carry your pointe shoes with you into the studio. You can change your shoes only at a designated area.
- All teachers and staff will wear masks and/or face shields.
- We sanitize all common areas before and after each class with a sanitizer.
THE NUTCRACKER 2020
Updates will be provided about the status of The Nutcracker November 24th-28th at the Saroyan Theatre, pending state and city regulations and requirements.