Northwest Studio for Ballet/Kingsburg Ballet
No Classes May 31st – June 5th
JUNE REVISED ZOOM CLASS SCHEDULE
PRE-BALLET Saturday 9:10 – 9:50am
BALLET 1A Saturday 10:00 – 11:00am
BALLET 1B Saturday 11:10 – 12:10pm, Monday 5:10 – 6:10pm
BALLET 2 & OPEN CLASS Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 5:10 – 6:10pm
BALLET 3,4,5 Saturday 12:10 – 1:10pm, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 4:00 – 5:00pm
PRE- BALLET $40 per month
BALLET 1A $40 per month
BALLET 1B $80 per month
BALLET 2 $120 per month
OPEN CLASS $120 per month
BALLET 3, 4&5 $180 per month
NEW CODE & PASSWORD
Upon receiving your June tuition by June 1st, you will receive the new Zoom CODE & PASSWORD. Entry into the Zoom class will be based on your student’s name.
The recital will take place Sunday September 27th or Sunday October 25th .
WHEN THE STUDIO IS PERMITTED TO REOPEN
a. CLASS SIZE:
PRE-BALLET Limit to 5 students per class
BALLET 1A & BALLET 1B Limit to 8 students per class
BALLET 2 Limit to 10 students per class
BALLET 3 Limit to 10 students per class
BALLET 4&5 Limit to 10 students per class
b. WAITING ROOM:
- PRE-BALLET ONLY: One parent per student and limited to 5 parents at once.
- No siblings or any other family members are allowed.
- We request that the parents of Ballet 1A and above not use the waiting room
c. STUDIO ROUTINE FOR HEALTH SAFETY:
- We will check the temperature of each student and visitor at the door.
- Parents are required to wear masks.
- Students will wash hands before and after class.
THE NUTCRACKER 2020
Updates will be provided about the status of The Nutcracker November 24th-28th at the Saroyan Theatre, pending state and city regulations and requirements.